Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bootblogging #15: Four more from The Funhouse (Seattle punk rock)


Four more free mp3s from The Funhouse Comp Thing, assembled and edited by Seattle superproducer Jack Endino for Brian Foss, who runs The Funhouse, "Seattle's oldest surviving Punk Club," and produces the show Sonic Reducer on KEXP 90.3 FM.

"I Love You"
26,000 Volts

Image from the 26,000 Volts MySpace page.

*


"Rat Hotel"
Charming Snakes

Image from the Charming Snakes MySpace page.

*


"Come Out and Play"
Dead Vampires

Image from the Dead Vampires MySpace page.

*


"Turncoat"
Old Haunts

Image from the Old Haunts MySpace page.

*

Thanks to Jack Endino for giving me the compilation CD in the first place, when I visited him in Seattle, and to Brian Foss for letting me post up these tracks. I hope to visit him in Seattle. More like this stuff on the bands' MySpace pages, no duh.

*

No comments: