Thursday, October 2, 2008

Talking head with lips sutured shut on tv here



You could hover near the TV set in St. Louis any night between now and Saturday night, waiting for 10:30 p.m. when Midwest Talking Points comes on Charter Cable Channel 3 to see my debut appearance with Mindy "regal as she goes" Mazur and Ed "if I had a Swift Boat some Democratic candidate is gonna tank" Martin.

Or you could watch it online right here whenever you feel like it.

I don't yet feel like it. My wife has seen it. She said I didn't do my usual excess of "ums" and "uhs," though she thought it was pretty obvious that my mouth is all but sewn shut with sutures.

The other guest is Jeff Smith, the state senator and chairman of the Missouri Senate campaign committee.

Note to self: good idea to better coordinate the timing of oral surgery and television appearances in the future.

p.s.

Should the online political assassination junkies find this post, I have switched my Comments so I can moderate (and delete) them, because I don't see the wisdom in letting someone come in and shit inside your house every day, right on the rug. If you want to shit on me and my political allies, feel free to start your own blog and see if you can get anybody to come to your miserable little shitstorm!

**

Groovy TV image from The Norton Public Library.

No comments: